Zoning By-Laws dictate the allowances and restrictions on land within Municipal boundaries.
The following Rural Zoning Districts are hereby established in the RM of Armstrong:
- General Development Zoning District (GD)
- Agriculture Limited Zoning District (AL)
- Agriculture General Zoning District (AG)
- Agriculture Intensive Zoning District (AI)
- Rural Residential Zoning District (RR)
- Rural Commercial-Industrial Zoning District (RCI)
- Rural Special Industrial Zoning District (RSI)
For definitions of the above zoning districts, please download Part 2: Zoning Districts.
To view the RM of Armstrong Overall Zoning District Map, please download the Overall Zoning District Map Part 1A and Part 1B.
Explore more of the downloadable zoning documents below.
- Zoning By-Law 6/04 Table of Contents
- Development Plan Fisher Armstrong Planning District No. 3/02
- Part 1 Operative and Interpretive Clauses
- Part 2 Zoning Districts
- Part 3 General Administrative Clauses
- General Development Regulations
- Special Land Use Regulations
- All Over Zone Map 1A
- All Over Zone Map 1B
- Map 1C GD Zone Fraserwood
- Map 1D GD Zone Meleb
- Map 1E GD Zone Silver
- Map 1F GD Zone Narcisse
- Map 1G GD Zone Chatfield
- Map 1H GD Zone Inwood
- Map 1I GD Zone Komarno
- Appendix 1 Animal Unit Inventory List